RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL RESERVED FOR CONSUMERS
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer who is also a "consumer" pursuant to the Consumer Code has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products. Pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 2005 and subsequent amendments), the right of withdrawal referred to in this article is excluded in the event of the purchase of sealed Products that do not lend themselves to being returned for reasons of hygiene or related to protection of health and were opened after delivery (Article 59, letter e) of the Consumer Code).
2. It is understood that in the event of multiple purchases made by the Customer, who is also a "consumer" pursuant to the Consumer Code, with a single same order and delivered separately for any reason, the 14-day term referred to in the previous art. 9.1 will start from the date of receipt of the last Product purchased with the same order.
3. The Customer, who is also a "consumer" pursuant to the Consumer Code, who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Eco Bio Boutique by means of an explicit declaration, which must be sent by registered letter with return receipt or by e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org. To this end, the Customer may use the withdrawal form prepared by Eco Bio Boutique and available at this link .
4. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to this art. 9, the Customer is required to return the Products within 14 days from the day in which he communicated his intention to withdraw from the Contract to Eco Bio Boutique .
The Products must be returned to:
Carrer Gènere de Punt, 13
08304 Mataró, Barcelona, Spagna
5. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer pursuant to this art. 9, Eco Bio Boutique will not bear the costs of returning the Products.
6. The Products must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment) and all the attached tax documentation.
7. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the return conditions set out above, Eco Bio Boutique will refund the amount of the Products subject to the withdrawal, excluding return costs, within a maximum period of 14 days.
It is understood that Eco Bio Boutique may suspend the refund until receipt of the Products and verification of correct compliance by the Customer with all the return conditions.
8. Eco Bio Boutique will arrange the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the Customer when concluding the Contract.